X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the dutiful one.

Heyo! I am Dutiful Daughter!

After many, many happy months spent lurking, I think maybe it's time I delurked and joined the throng! (I should qualify that statement: the months were happy in the "I'm so glad I'm not the only person pissed off by this sort of thing" kind of way, not the "Geez, am I glad that's not me" kind of way.)

I work as a Research Assistant in a large cultural institution - I will call it the Museum of Amazing Stuff. Despite our quite remarkable collection of Amazing Stuff our Museum and its associated resources are publicly funded;, which means we charge no admission; which means we are open to the public, and by that that I mean ALL public. And that includes the crazy public and the entitled public. Tales of such will follow, and I hope they will amuse.

dd

A museum that doesn't charge admission! Oh I want to come!

to

Comment

really, where is this wonderful museum?

And welcome =)
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
        A museum that doesn't charge admission! Oh I want to come!
        The state museum in Harrisburg was free for many years. It only recently started charging admission.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Join the crazy throng... there's plenty of room... you might have to nudge a little with your elbow first.
          Make a list of important things to do today.
          At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
          Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Quoth r2cagle View Post

Join the crazy throng... there's plenty of room... you might have to nudge a little with your elbow first.
            There's plenty of room in the gutter as most of us are down here in the sewer.

Comment

Working...
            X