This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello at last

I've been lurking for quite some time but up until recently I only worked with customers for a very short part of the year. Now that I get the joy of interacting with them on a daily basis I actually have something to share, instead of just enjoying your stories. I work seasonally for the Halloween special that a certain amusement park has every October, and now I also work at the recreation desk for one of the Williamsburg locations for the largest privately owned timeshare company.

I’m a rather sweet girl who tends to take just about everything with a smile (so I haven’t actually lost my cool around a guest...yet) and I’m about halfway through my bachelors in psychology, with the hopes of one day being a guidance councilor (and yes, like all psych majors, I do have a pretty bad habit of analyzing people’s actions). I'm getting married in October to one of the security guards at the same property, so I may be sharing a few stories from him as well (people do really strange things during the night shift. I also have a tendency to be a bit pedantic and I tend to go off on random tangents; hopefully none of you will fine it too off putting because I've already started growing rather fond of the people here.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals.

Don't worry, share what you've got, quite a few of us have tangents..... oh look... shiny item.....
    Make a list of important things to do today.
    At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
    Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Random tangents? What's th- pretty lights!

ETA:
      Oh and to

Comment

Working...
      X