This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

Hi there! I've been lurking around the board, it seems like a place I'd like to stay, so I decided to register. I get asked for stuff at every store I don't work at, giving birth to my screenname... I mean, I get asked for stuff at my store too, but that's acceptable, I guess. I work at the big blue box store that used to love smiley faces. I work at the customer service counter, and it is definitely nice to know that I'm not the only one who can't stand idiot customers who whine and throw fits. So anyway... I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself!
    Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. - Elbert Hubbard

Hello, do you you know where the brain bleach is kept? Which aisle are the cookies on? Do you work here?

to
    Make a list of important things to do today.
    At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
    Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Yes, of course I work here. Why am I not wearing a name badge? Oh, because I'd love for you to complain to management that I was less than helpful. What's that? You want to see a manager right now? Ok, go find one!

This is what happens EVERY TIME I go shopping.

Thanks for the welcome!!
      Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. - Elbert Hubbard

Comment

Yes, to

And, here's a little gift for you; courtesy of

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

That made my entire week!!! Today I got to tell someone, "Yes, I do work here, but I'm not working at the moment." Which was promptly followed by, "Then why are you here? You have to help me since you're here!!!" Um, I'm in jeans and a t-shirt, pushing a cart... NO!

Comment

Working...
          X