This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you customerssuck.com:)

Thank you! My prayers have been answered!! LOL! finally a place I can let off some steam! Bitching to my coworkers helps, but I always wished there was a site I could talk about the stupid/cruel/annoying (etc.) things customers say to me everyday. Taking 50-70 calls 5 days a day-hearing the same complaints and questions all the time is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

Welcome. You'll notice everyone here is a little crazy. Its encouraged.

Comment

Highly even...

Comment

We don't suffer from insanity here.....

We enjoy every moment of it!

Welcome!

B
        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
        I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

^ It's contagious, too, by the by. There's no inoculations. Or a cure. Save alcohol, cookies, ice creme, and bacon.

....back off the bacon's mine. MIIIIIIIINE.
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Don't worry about RetailWorkhorse. He's not as bad as he sounds. *hands ihatemyjob sparkly pink items as anti-pony defences*.

*welcome*, grab some cookies!

Comment

Sadly I don't have much actual frustration with customers/clients/people , but I do enjoy reading stories of other people's issues... while I'm at work. I'm sure a psychologist would tell me I have some issues.
              Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!

Comment

I've worked in call centers for over 5 years with some brief stints in retail and as a receptionist. I know your pain. Welcome to !
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                X