This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in the pit...

Well, I work in a BBQ restaurant as a cook/caterer.
    Now this particular chain is a franchisee and we have a contract with Levy Restaurants to sell our BBQ at a small arena known as the Georgia Dome.

This means I have LOTS of stories to share, and I'm going to get more as I am working my way through college and I still have a few years before I graduate.

Hopefully, y'all will find my customers as funny as I do.

Oddly enough, I found this place through GameFAQs...

Well, if there is anything else y'all want to know about me, ask and I may answer...
    The customer is not always right. Most of the time the customer is a clueless moron. If this sign upsets you, you are this moron. ~ Sign hung by Ethan in the webcomic Ctrl + Alt + Del

You found us through gamefaqs?

Comment

Yes I did.
      Someone posted a mention on the PotD board and I was curious.
      Spent all day yesterday reading the stories.
      The customer is not always right. Most of the time the customer is a clueless moron. If this sign upsets you, you are this moron. ~ Sign hung by Ethan in the webcomic Ctrl + Alt + Del

Comment

Quoth AssultTank View Post
        Well, I work in a BBQ restaurant as a cook/caterer.
        Now this particular chain is a franchisee and we have a contract with Levy Restaurants to sell our BBQ at a small arena known as the Georgia Dome
        Refresh my memory, was the Georgia Dome the one that had a near-miss from a tornado? And if so were you there at the time? (Would be interesting to hear your perspective of it).
        Last edited by Dave1982; 10-14-2010, 01:11 PM. Reason: trimmed quote

Comment

Working...
        X