X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and Salutations!

Well hello hello hello!
    I'll be honest, I've lurked here for a few months, reading and laughing and getting a wicked good kick out of some of the threads here, but haven't bothered to register until now simply because I haven't had a job in retail yet. However, as I have been hired recently by our friendly coffee and doughnut efficianados at a place that would possibly be heaven for Homer Simpson, I believe that fun times lie ahead...

I am Draeon, two or three of you here actually know me from WoW
    To anyone else, you may call me Drae if you wish, frankly I do not care.
    As mentioned above, I was recently hired by a fast food chain, and I happen to work at one right near a highway exit, in a very football centered city, in a very religious portion of the country, on the way to a huge metropolitan area.
    Goodbye sleeping in and late nights, hello stuck-up buiness tycoons and football fanatics.

I'm a young duckling, no more than twenty years of age, and I am indeed a male. I am a very opinionated person, and I will not hesitate to speak my mind so long as I do not throw it so far out that my neck is exposed to the chopping block.

I like to think of myself as an avid storyteller, so lets hope I'll stumble upon a few epic tales to weave for you, good or bad.

I look forward to meeting anyone I happen upon here, and I intend to stay for the duration of my employment in retail, if not a little longer.
    Last edited by Draeon; 10-23-2010, 03:51 AM.

Welcome to

Please check your Private Messages.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Two steps ahead of you sir, now there are a number of places where I might work...

Have fun guessing, everyone who's not Dave. =D
      Last edited by Draeon; 10-23-2010, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Very good.
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Why thank you.
          Is that avatar a stargate avatar?
          Nice. Definitely a good one.

Comment

It's a Stargate Atlantis avatar, which is the inspiration for my user title of "Lantean Moderator."

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
            X