This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo Peeps!

Hi I love the idea of this website I hope I can learn to let go of the anger I had from one customer I had just a few days ago its really bothering me...

I work in a medical Clinic as a receptionist/clerk, and some of the patients we get are not patients they just want drugs...I know sounds evil but some are just like that, and some just have nothing to worry about except there health....but whats common about all patients, is that they all don't want to spend more than 5 minutes waiting for there life health decisions...

Just a few days ago someone was sitting waiting for his number to be called i was at the back with the papers....the guy decides to scream all the way, and accuse me of walking around and doing nothing, and that I need to do my job...I just walked to the front and said...'Whats that supposed to mean?' hes like 'Exactly' yelling in such a provocative way, I just steam up...I wanted to rip the guy into shreds, that bastard just shows up at the time my shift is at last is almost going to end, and he decides to tell me I am not doing my job, it shouldn't matter what he thinks...but the fact he was just sitting there...and decided to pick me! I was too furious i wanted to just rip him apart with words, I understand how most people are frustrated cause of the wait...and most of them are drunk on drugs, and dont have controll on what they are saying....but the fact that this guy pretended to be smart like he busted me!! i seriously wanted him dead..
    and before he left he decided to tell the lady at the front shes doing her job but some are not 'and thats all i have to say', I wanted to feed on his BLOOD! behead him omg...I try my best in my job and that punk didnt even stay for 5 minutes....Im seriously hurt...I know I shouldnt care...but he was abusive as my dad used to be ....oh well sorry for the rant

I dont want to be angry.... help....hilarious stories here very inspiring

Welcome,

Its always good to be able to vent your anger, especially when customers are that annoying.

I really hate when customers assume you've got no work to do, it gets so annoying, I remember when I was at the cafe and when I finished the daily bake I'd go out front and see if we were short on anything and I'd always get called out by customers claiming i "was just standing there doing nothing", No, its an essential part of my job, and also its the only time i get in my shift to stand still in my non-stop manic day, so stop complaining

argh, so infuriating, but at least you managed to hold back and were the better person about it, there's plenty who wouldn't.

Hope to hear more stories (Hopefully not all of them bad) and I hope venting here helps you out
    "You can only try so hard to look like you are working before actually doing your work seems easy in comparison" -My Boss

CW: So what exactly do you do in retentions?
    Me: ummm, I ....retent stuff?

Comment

Venting here is the right place to do it.
      Means you can get it off your chest, will often get oodles of sympathy and hopefully it won't end getting to you

Comment

Working...
      X