Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the belly of the beast.

Hi, I'm glrox.

I'm 20 years old, and a "Customer Service Representative" (this is an umbrella term for any grunt that works at my job, and covers cashiering, food service, janitorial, and stocking duties) at a certain Midwestern Gas Station. Let's call them Quickway. Quickways are only located in KY, IN, IL, OH, and MI (where I live). They're a subsidy of Marathon Oil. In those states they are pretty much EVERYWHERE. Like mushrooms. Or Starbucks.

I've only worked at Quickway for a month or so, so I'll admit that sometimes SCs are my fault, not knowing how to do something in particular can make a Customer turn SC pretty damn quick. But honestly, I'm damn good at my job and I work harder than some of the older and more senior members of my "team". I'm not ashamed to brag about it, because I have had the Store Manager and the other Manager compliment me several times on my good work ethic, and assured me that I'll be working here for a long time. (I really hope not).

The particular store that I work at is literally smack dab in the middle of Wouldn't-Know-A-Toothbrush-If-It-Smacked-Them-Across-The-Face-Ville. I'll be sure to bring you guys all kinds of gems regarding their antics.

why hello thar :3
    verily, i doth be a buckete.

Comment

Working...
    X