This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hello there!

I'm new as you can well see. I work in a grocery store and I can pretty much say it'll be the death of me. I was urged to join this website based off one particularly sucky customer this morning.

She had bought special order cupcakes that were very delicate and I didn't want to move around too much for risk of damage. So I just tore the tag off and scanned them that way, thinking she'd just pick the box back up off the level belt rather than the uneven one at the end. But alas, no. She chose to ignore me completely. She even had to ask for my name when I clearly wore a name tag. Instead she called later and complained because somewhere in trying to protect her cupcakes from damage I did something wrong. (maybe I was supposed to hand feed them to her while she paid? gift wrap them in gold foil? I have no idea) And got to be talked to by my boss, because the customer is NEVER mistaken, even when they are. But thanks, random lady, whoever you are, for making my Thanksgiving ever so special. :|

Great to have another grocery employee on board. Welcome to CS, becbeccaw.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
    X