X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like what I see here

Hi all.
    I found your site thru one of our customers where I work... or rather from a complaint about it being up on one of the computers in the front end of our store.

I have been reading it for a little while and find it quite interesting.
    It is a relief to see that I am not the only one who gets alot of scammers, idiots, and rude customers (my boss says it is only a small percentage, maybe 5% of our customers, but i think it is closer to 1 in 10).
    This year it seems to be alot more than previous years.
    I will try to post specifics when I have more time. I have to be careful about specifics though. I don't want my customers (or even my boss) reading about how I really feel about some of these people.
    Thanks for giving me a place to share and read how others deal with the stress of retail.
    Check my blog at http://ericthetechguy.blogspot.com/

Welcome, welcome!!

A customer shared? that's always good to hear. It's a wonderful site, and a fantastic community, so it's great to see new people coming aboard. Can't wait to hear about some of your tales, this is a great place to vent.

cookies to the left, brain bleach to the right, blanket fort down the hall, and plenty of people have booze. I think that covers everything...

Comment

Working...
    X