This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ummm

Well when I actually joined the forum a couple of months ago I worked through a temp company for a sales chat online. Before that I worked scheduling for a big company that laid me off. Lately I worked for an imaging company and was told by the temp company paying me not to go back

I figured if I had managed to stay at the online chat place I would have alot of stories but it just wasn't the type of job I could do or that I actually applied for. So since I have started posting a bit even though I am currently unemployed I figured I would stop in here and say Hi.

So Hi !

Misstypo

Heya!

Even if you're currently between jobs or whatever, you'll probably have tales of yesteryear or colleagues etc. Get on in - we're a community!

Rapscallion

Comment

I don't actually work right now either! I don't think I've actually, personally, had a sucky customer either. Lucky me, yeah?
      to
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
      X