This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya!

I've been lurking for a few months and decided I needed to start sharing some of my WTF moments with you guys.

Little Background on me, I've been carrying out my slavery at a gas station (lets call it SlowWay) for about a year now. I swear the customers get stupider every day. If it weren't for the awesomeness of my coworkers and some great regulars, I would be typing this from behind a padded monitor and keyboard at the loony bin by now. Hope you all enjoy my stories.
    And why do they keep the employees in a cage? The same reason they keep lions, tigers and bears in a cage, to keep them from culling the herd. -Dark Psion

Feel free to share all the tales of your woes.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Hai. There are salmons, clue-by-fours, cookies, booze, bacon, brain bleach, and libidinous leers floating about, feel free to ask people if they are handing them out.
      Me? I tend to hand out sympathy and semi-righteous indignation more often than not.
      Welcome to the crazy.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Consumers today remind me more and more of that song from Chicago, "Whatever happened to class?"
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
        X