X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally signed up... hi!

Hello.

I've been lurking for a while, reading your stories, but I've had some stories of myself nagging, so I decided to sign up.

I am currently 27 years old guy, and I work as a shift manager for the registers at a supermarket here in Norway, part of a large chain that has its main office in Sweden. It's in a small (and mostly friendly) coastal city of about 25k inhabitants.

The supermarket is pretty big, though nowhere near anything like Walmart or such, but we have a little bit of everything, and more than I have personal overview over. The hot foods counter is quite popular, and a lot of people come to us simply because we have odd little things you can't find elsewhere. (We import several goods)

Part of my job is to manage the Vensafe, which is a semi-automated system for tobacco products and non-prescription medicinals. The gist of it is that we have a touchscreen machine just inside of the registers where people can find what they want and get a little note with a unique barcode on it printed. When scanned the barcode is entered into the system as active, and can be redeemed at the safe itself standing outside of the registers. After being activated the notes last for 72 hours, and after that there are no refunds.

So... um... what else? I think that's the important stuff, plus some. I hope we get along.

~Wulf

Howdy! Welcome! I'm sure we will get along just fine.

Comment

Working...
    X