This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings Earthlings

I have been lurking here a lot. I read this site as a way to stay sane. I thought that going to college and getting a degree would lessen the suck. No...now I get crap from the "professionals" around me as well as from the customers. Getting a degree means that a person may earn more, but sure isn't any smarter. In fact, I'm inclined to think that at graduation far too many people swap what little remains of their brains for that little piece of paper that states that they never have to think again.

Gawd, don't say that ... I'm back in school and retraining ...

Welcome to Customers Suck!

Comment

Welcome to you.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth ShinyObject View Post
        <snip> In fact, I'm inclined to think that at graduation far too many people swap what little remains of their brains for that little piece of paper that states that they never have to think again.
        O__O *le sigh*
        Glad we can help, S.o.
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

*had something to say, but got distracted...

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The suck doesn't change no matter how many letters you get after your name. People are people and, frankly, people suck. At the moment I'm dealing with an "I'm smarter than you are" co-worker who doesn't know enough to even do all of the job (only 1/4th of it actually) but did something that pleased the Exhalted Poohbah who runs this shindig. I can't quit and I can't kill him, so I'm living in hopes that his own reluctance to actually learn all about the job will put him in his place. Sigh..

Comment

Working...
            X