This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

I found this site recently and it's nice to know I am not the only one here giving myself a concussion at work.
    A little bit about myself:

I've been working call center jobs for about 7 years -- never reaching the hallowed halls of Middle Management, but staying well paid enough to tread water. I am currently working at a credit card processing company doing their technical support. I am trying very hard to get out of the game by doing some freelance writing. It is nice to know that I am not alone in wanting to ask the person on the other end of the phone if they can put someone smarter on the line... like a four year old child, or that dog that just stares at the corner for hours on end.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

Sincerely,
    Local Source Of Evil

to

The welcome wagon has cookies, punch, booze (if you're old enough, we card ), choklit, bacon, and the ever-important .

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
    X