This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, long time reader

Hello everyone! I chose my name, Pharm Girl, because I currently work in a pharmacy inside a major chain store and also because I grew up out in the country so it seemed to fit. I am 47, will be 48 this June. I live in the US, middle of the country sorta. I have changed not just jobs but careers 3 times. I was a care giver, first as an in home childcare provider and housekeeper for 3-4 years, then I worked in nursing homes as a Nurse aide for 15 years. Then I worked my way up from dishwasher to prep cook over 7 years in a couple of fine dining restaurants. Now I work at a large chain store as a cashier in the pharmacy. I found that I'd rather learn something brand new than relearn someone else's way to do something I'd been doing. I have some stories that I will share over time but I have mostly found reading all the stories here fascinating and fun. I finally decided I'd like to comment now and then to join the fun or offer encouragement. The turning point was when I saw the outpouring of love and support for Mystical, I wanted to offer my prayers too for such a nice person. (Bless you Mystical, keep getting better friend!) I am part of a fun site elsewhere that I may mention later, but not till the mods here know me and know I am not a spammer or anything. I will try to be observant of all the rules here and hope to be a welcome addition to the group. Thanks, Pharm Girl

Hi! So glad to have you join us!

Comment

Hi hi, welcome to the forums
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Come on in, the water's lovely!

I have cookies, and someone will be along with some bacon, I have no doubt.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Booze and brain bleach are also freely available
          Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

MMMM bacon! Between bacon and chocolate I think we could eventually cure all the world's ills. Thanks for the kind welcome. I am sure that brain bleach will come in handy at some point where some of my lovely sucktomers are concerned too. Check out my beloved Weird Universe some time if you wish, also a fun site full of great people.

Comment

Working...
            X