This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well It's been a while...

I'm honestly amazed my account is still active! It's been two years.

Good to see you all again. Looking forward to lurking. Not a lot of good stories to tell that won't get offensive... My work place has taken an offensive turn lately. I'm not sure why.....

But I'll look forward to being back!
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Welcome back Red. Not sure how 'offensive' wouldn't fit in here (aren't all SCs offensive?) but there's always Fratching.

Comment

Far too many of the instances that have been going on at the Lobby would lead STRAIGHT into Fratching right now. It's gotten so bad that our manager actually had to sit everyone down and lay out in black and white what was and wasn't proper work talk.
      "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
      -Red

Comment

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
        Far too many of the instances that have been going on at the Lobby would lead STRAIGHT into Fratching right now. It's gotten so bad that our manager actually had to sit everyone down and lay out in black and white what was and wasn't proper work talk.
        Wow, that's pretty bad.

I suppose you could always run a story by a moderator first before posting it here.

back to
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

What XC said ^_^ We'd rather hear it via PM than find out about it via a Report. When in doubt, send it our way and we'll be glad to take a gander at it.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'll keep that in mind
            -Red

Comment

Working...
            X