Hello from the abyss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the abyss

So the other day I was in my closet and I re-found and old tshirt of mine. It's one of those original black customers suck tshirts that had the old coupon logo on it. Not sure if anyone remembers those things cause there was literally only 25 made and I used to own two of them. So I figured I would check back up on the the site and say hello to the old timers. I've been away for a really long time.

For those of your that don't know who I am I'm now JustG, but I can safely say that I was the first member of customerssuck.com.

Not really sure if I'll be posting or not as to there is really a reason I was the first member of this site. I can't stand stupidity and on one hand I try to be nice, but the other hand is grabbing for the bat. So we shall see.

So to those of you that know me hello.

Well I think I know what the G stands for then.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

probably right. 😁 for proof that im the oldest member of cs i present the birthday of cs jan 19th 1998. which is a little before the registration date because it was originally started on a personal website provided by the isp.and it was just the customers suck when list

Comment

The Join Date in the member list only goes back to July of '06. I am guessing that is a crash/hack recovery date.

Please to meet one of the long timers.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

yeah there was a crash then. Thats when i stepped away

Comment

Working...
          X