Auntnut is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auntnut is back!

It has been YEARS since I posted here...
    seriously, I think it was the 90's.
    what have I missed?
    Proudly marching to the beat
    of a different kettle of fish!!!

Looks like it's actually been about 14 years. Since then, the site changed owners once again, and more recently, we finally upgraded the board software, which we're still chasing bugs out of.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Welcome back! Please watch out for the dust from our recent renovation, and someone should be along shortly with cookies and various libations. ^_^
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Well, it's nice to meet you.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I'm SO glad! I remember how funny your posts were! Remember that one you posted about having Jello in your pants?

Comment

Erm.... this is a story that needs telling. Any mention of how someone ends up with dessert in their underwear has got my attention
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              Erm.... this is a story that needs telling. Any mention of how someone ends up with dessert in their underwear has got my attention
              No, it was just a funny little poem about Jello in the pants.

Comment

Inquiring minds want to know the jello story.

A search of the site suggest it happened pre-2007, before Raps took over the site.

But I did find the follow statement: (auntnut kicks the supersoaker under the bed and hides the Jello in her pants).
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                X