This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello again

Hi all, i joined the site some time ago but some oddball reason i was never able to do more than view everyone's posts (darnit, i love to commentate)

though i no longer serve the public directly (only in a limited role as a public servant... Forest Ranger/Firefighter) I spent many years working the family service station, pharmacy chain (usually the co workers sucked as much as customers), landscaping, cranberry growing, tow truck operator, volunteer firefighter, private ambulance service, and carpenter
    "No matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Banzai

Wow, you have a really cool job! Hello and welcome!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth RangerJake72 View Post
      Hi all, i joined the site some time ago but some oddball reason i was never able to do more than view everyone's posts (darnit, i love to commentate)
      You obviously didn't post enough at that time to come off moderation, and didn't see the note explaining why your posts don't show right away.

New members can post all they want, but it just doesn't show up until a mod approves it.

It usually doesn't take very long for the posts to get approved, and after a set criteris is filled, the new member automatically comes off the initial moderation...like magic.

It's to prevent trolls and spammers from showing up on the board.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Ree, thank you, guess i missed that notice, I'll just post away then and let them appear as they come through
        "No matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Banzai

Comment

Working...
        X