This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not how I pictured it....

You know this is not how I would've wanted to come back to this site, but I'm back for a while for obvious reasons. I might stick around more permanently this time. I did miss this site. So hi everyone!

Huh. There are folks (who needn't be shy) who post less... weren't you on a few months ago?
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I use to post VERY often on this site, but stopped for various life reasons, though I did lurk from time to time.

Comment

You've been missed!
        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Is that your shiny i-thingy in your avatar, SG15Z? :3
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Welcome back!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
              Is that your shiny i-thingy in your avatar, SG15Z? :3
              No, someone took a picture of and ipad at an apple store that had one of my facebook photos pulled up.

Comment

Working...
              X