Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile, you say? You want mobile? We got mobile!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile, you say? You want mobile? We got mobile!

LADIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEES AAAAAAAAAAAND GENTLEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! (and dalesys )

I'm not here tonight to run your board, I'm here to sell you sumthin' (for free!). The Master Tool Corporation of Walla Walla Washington has entrusted - Who? ME! To tell YOU! about the handiest and dandiest app in the whole wide world, and DON'T YA WANNA KNOW HOW IT WORKS?!?

It is the CS-O-MATIC!

...OK, enough of that. Even for this board, that's a pretty damn obscure reference.

The CS app for Android is now live on the Google Play store. Linkbelow. Apple app is in the works, but it may take a while and we'll announce that once it goes live. Please note that this is essentially a vBulletin app that they customized for us, so we have no control over functionality or anything like that. To put it another way: If the BOARD has a problem, see if you can replicate it outside of the app and let us know. If it's the APP, vBulletin is who to talk to. No ads, either.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hl=en_US&gl=US

If you look it up manually, it's called "CustomersSuck.com" - Released as of Nov 4 (but actually made available today) - and has our site logo on it. Accept no substitutions nor impostors!
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Downloaded and it looks great and well organized.
    Please wait patiently I have enough sarcasm for everyone.

Comment

Glad to hear it Thanks!
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Those who want to see my Master Tool and take advantage of it can email privately for details
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Hey, it actually does work (assuming this successfully posts).
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Yep! Not sure why this one threw a flag, smiley. It looks fine to me.

Comment

Working...
            X