X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaid, I didn't know you, but this is for you,
    http://familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/(Eve..._Do_It_For_You
    Last edited by crazyclerk12; 10-17-2011, 01:02 AM. Reason: Needed better link
    Shameless self promotion:
    DeviantArt page: A Creepypasta Lover
    Blog: A Proxy Girl
    Best comic ever: Pasta Monsters by XcomickittyX
    "Here's Jeffrey!" --Me, describing my favorite creepypasta

Comment

• Plaidy, I miss you so much.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• It's been a long time since I had been on here as well. When I came back the other day, I saw that a lot of members have RIP Plaidman in their signatures. I do remember Plaidman! It's very sad.

What I do like the most is how there are so many here who mention him in their signature and post on threads such as this one and the others I've read. It goes to show how close knit of a community forums like these become and how the members really become good friends. Made me really miss being around like I used too.
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post

What I do like the most is how there are so many here who mention him in their signature and post on threads such as this one and the others I've read. It goes to show how close knit of a community forums like these become and how the members really become good friends. Made me really miss being around like I used too.

Very much true. All of it.
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• I've only just caught up so hope you don't mind me adding to an old thread.I just don't know what to say.
            Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Damn, I was adjusting my profile and saw he sent me a message in December of 2010:

Your alive! I just saw ya! How ya been!

"They say that ignorance is bliss. But making fun of ignorant people is also pretty blissful." --Steve of collegehumor.com

Comment

• Plaid, I'm sad you're not here.
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I believe it's been one year today, has it not?

Still can't believe he's gone....I still think of him from time to time. Things haven't been the same without him. It's kinda hard to talk to family and friends about it since "it's just the Internet" or whatever, but it's hard to lose someone who was a part of a place you used to spend a lot of time at. May he rest in peace.
                  "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• I hope he's much happier

Comment

• Been thinking about him a lot this week. A whole year has gone by. I know he wouldn't want us to be sad, but I can't help it.
                      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• I tend to think of tomorrow as the one-year mark, as that was the awful day I found out.
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• He's never far from my mind, but he's been on my mind especially over the past week or so.
                          Today is a difficult day and always will be, as it is now 2 very sad reminders for me of 2 beautiful souls lost.
                          Plaid was so sweet when I lost my husband and he offered so many kind words of encouragement.
                          It's still so hard to believe he is gone.

It used to be like a huge hug to open CS and see his random, "Meow" messages from time to time.
                          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• I believe that Plaidman, in whatever form he has, from in a healthy body to reincarnated babe to only our memories, knows that we still and always will love him.

The saddest part of his leaving for me is the suspicion that when he did it, he didn't believe that we would still love him.

It is not within my arrogance to demand that someone, anyone, suffer more than they can bear so that *I* can be comfortable.

(yes, I have a soft center)
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• It doesn't seem like it's been a year since Plaid left us . . . actually it feels longer.

I hope wherever he is, he's found peace and contentment. I also think he's still hanging out here, like a guardian angel.

I say let's all light a candle in remembrance of our departed friend.

Dearest Plaid-

We haven't forgotten you, dear friend

We loved you when you were here

We love you now

We love you always

DGoddess
                              Attached Files
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth Giggle Goose View Post
                                I believe it's been one year today, has it not?

Still can't believe he's gone....I still think of him from time to time. Things haven't been the same without him. It's kinda hard to talk to family and friends about it since "it's just the Internet" or whatever, but it's hard to lose someone who was a part of a place you used to spend a lot of time at. May he rest in peace.
                                Wow...yeah. Really hard to believe. We all miss him so much.
                                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
                                X