Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My condolences everyone, hugs to you all.

Comment

• I didn't know him as well as lots of people on here, but I still miss him. Still seems unreal.

Seeing the response of this community to his loss actually is one of my motivators in keeping myself alive through this last depressive outburst. I'd like to think he'd be ok with that.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

• Quoth JoitheArtist
        I didn't know him as well as lots of people on here, but I still miss him. Still seems unreal.
        Same here. I've since gotten to know several people that did know him well. His absence is noticed everyday.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• It's a testament to his character that a thread in his memory is still active a year after it opened and that it's reached 38 pages.

He was an incredible person, his passing is a tragedy.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The ex and I talked for just a second about him last night. I don't think the ex never knew that Driver was the one who got me through our first tough time when I had been questioning the relationship.

I miss them both.

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
              It's a testament to his character that a thread in his memory is still active a year after it opened and that it's reached 38 pages.

He was an incredible person, his passing is a tragedy.
              I agree completely. I have a feeling this thread will remain active for quite some time.

I think of him every day.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                Seeing the response of this community to his loss actually is one of my motivators in keeping myself alive through this last depressive outburst. I'd like to think he'd be ok with that.
                I think he would, too. As would we all.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Wow...a year...I can't believe it. Friends will always live on in our hearts.
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Meow..........

Meow.........

Comment

• Mew mew mowww?

1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• mrow?
                        >_>
                        MROW!

Comment

• He sent me a panicked message when I was desperate. It was one of the things that helped keep me going. He even asked me to call him - I couldn't, because it was international, but it was so nice of him to offer, and I know that if I'd been able to call, he would have talked to me as long as I wanted.

Comment

• He was on my mind a lot this week. I still feel bad that I never took him up on his offer to talk after I out my Rookie to sleep.
                            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• As has been mentioned many times on this thread, it's just so sad that Plaid didn't realize how deeply we here on CS cared about him

He had to realize the fact that we, with rare exceptions, considered him a friend, and appreciated the kindness and compassion that he had for each of us, as we did for him.

But, that compassion and respect we had for Plaid, apparently was overpowered by the cruel assholes that he encountered throughout his young life, that saw a disfiguring condition, as something to mock, or otherwise be prejudiced toward.

I wish there was a way to find out who some of the cruel people were, especially those that expressed their cruelty as adults, where there is absolutely no fucking excuse to treat another human being in such a manner.

I'd like to have a talk with them.

(And yes, I mean a talk, literally. Violence is not part of my ethical make-up, and Plaid wouldn't want anyone being violent in defense of him).

Mike
                              Meow.........

Comment

• Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                                I wish there was a way to find out who some of the cruel people were, especially those that expressed their cruelty as adults, where there is absolutely no fucking excuse to treat another human being in such a manner.
                                Me too!!!
                                Believe me....
                                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                                X