Clear All

• This one's for you Plaid.

I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

• if it isn't horribly inappropriate to share this here

In Honor of Plaidman
      it took longer than it was supposed to but i created several things in honor of the year anniversary and wanted to share

Comment

• I still find it deeply touching that we still remember him - not for how he died, but for how he lived. When the time comes for me to cross over, I hope I leave behind as many friends and loved ones as he did.

Comment

• I saw the new batman this weekend. Maybe it's silly and it's so low on the list of why I wish he was still around, but knowing he won't see it is a sad reminder of how much I miss him.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Was thinking of Plaid this weekend...I went out for a friend's birthday, and one of her friends that I met looks a bit like him...
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *Sigh*

I miss Plaid-Kitty.
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• I miss him too. He has been on my mind a lot recently

Comment

• Yeah, Winter tends to be when I think of him the most.
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• I never had the pleasure of meeting him face to face but I was watching The Dark Knight Rises and thought about him from out of nowhere, I decided to put on a plaid shirt and switch to The Dark Knight. I know there are other pictures of him out there but the one that really sticks in my mind is the one of him dressed up as The Joker, from what I remember of him he was a good kind person it was kind of like seeing an angel dressed up as a devil on Halloween. I hope that this doesn't come across as weird or disrespectful because I never physically met him, it just seemed right to do.
                    ......../\
                    ....../__\
                    ..../\...../\
                    ../__\../__\

Comment

• *hugs everyone*
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I don't know why, but he's been on my mind a lot over the past few days.

I really wish he could have known how he touched other lives, and how much he was loved.
                        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• I was looking thru some old Christmas cards, and I found one from him. Not sure what year it was.
                          Sometimes life is altered.
                          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                          Uneasy with confrontation.
                          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

• I'm gonna drink some virgin drinks in his honor tonight. Anyone wanna join me?

Comment

• *hugs all*

I miss him.
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I came across an email from him today that I had saved, and he has been on my mind ever since. Feeling very sad that his life was so filled with people who made him feel so bad about himself, but then, in death, to find there are just so many more who loved him and thought the world of him.
                                Why did he listen to the haters and not the lovers?
                                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                                X