Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be interested in reading it, as well.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
      I'd be interested in reading it, as well.
      same here!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth thatcrazyredhead View Post
        I hope that things have calmed down for you and that everything is alright! I'd definitely be interested in reading the finished product. Keep us posted.
        Aye, things are a bit quieter around the house, winter's just a baaad time of year for me!

I'm onto the Findings section now! I'm actually writing about all y'all now and am getting there, slowly but surely. . . .

Comment

Sorry for the double-post, but I've got another update!

Okay, I'm almost done with my findings section, on the last theme, going to finish that tonight, in the morning I will be writing my conclusion and introduction then will be sending the document to Raps, the admin of the other community, and my supervisor.

Once it has been vetted by the admins I will let the other respondents, who want to, have a peek, maybe by posting a link in this thread if people don't mind the general forum population having a look too, or I could just PM people with the link? That might be best.

Either way, people who are wanting to have their comments considered and mentioned in the final draft of the paper will have to get back to me ASAP as the paper is due on the 20th and I need to get it printed and bound ahead of that date, sadly.

Comment

Definitely interested on all counts, still. Yer welcome to use the stuff from my interview.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Ditto. My interview is free for any usage you need it for.

So excited! ^_^
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

First draft sent off to Raps, now I'm going to collapse into a puddle for a wee while methinks, once I hear back from him I'll start figuring out other people getting their hands on a draft to look at.

Comment

Well done for finishing the first draft. I know exactly how that feels. ^^
                  "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Cheers! Being so close to finished is great, but I'm just so exhausted from the process!

Raps seems happy with the first draft, and I'm just waiting for some detailed comments from the admin of the other community and my supervisor, I'll let y'all know when the finished product is ready, but if you want to have a look at the draft and send some comments you can PM me.

Comment

I look forward to seeing it.
                      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Hey folks!

I'm done!

Just uploaded the finished version of the dissertation and will be going to get my physical copy printed and bound tomorrow.

I'm thinking, if it's alright with people, that I'll post up a link to the dissertation in the thread for people to download a copy, presuming you are all happy for the general forum population to have a copy?

I also have some friends/family who would like the chance to see the paper, but I'm not planning on releasing it to them unless y'all are okay with that. Of course, if they wanted to see it I'd make it clear that they're not to spread it around, even though I doubt you'd be identifiable to them and I'm pretty sure none of them are your bosses/co-workers.

Comment

Yay! Am I a geek for being so excited to read this? If so, that's cool with me.

Comment

Hehe, no, that makes me happy that you're excited!

I'm just exhausted, personally.

Comment

Ooo. Get some rest. You deserve it.

Comment

Quoth Xarlaxas View Post
                                ...if it's alright with people....
                                Well, you've got my go-ahead at least.

'Grats on being done!
                                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                                X