This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I burped...

Not that bad, just enough for me to facepalm.

Saturday morning, and I'm rushing around getting ready for a wedding I was shooting. As part of my setup, I needed a couple of small whiteboards (for this sort of thing. As a side note, the guy sitting is the groom, and the guy standing was my partner photographer. We're all good friends, which is why I was able to get away with this shot.).

So I stopped in at Officeworks on the way there, and while there got talking to one of the salespeople about a new LED based writing board for attracting customers attention. Bear in mind, it's still early, around 9am, on a saturday, so my brain isn't quite firing on all cylinders as I asked "What's it worth?"

Completely blind to the fact that this board was on, and had the price written on it, flashing in several different pretty colors. The salesperson was good about it though, and just looked at the board and then me as I realised what I'd just said, literally facepalmed and laughed at my own stupidity.
    Mytical: A SC? Make a mistake? Oh goodness no. Must have been the little pink men from the planet parsley in the butternut galaxy. We all know that SC's could NEVER make mistakes.

I think I've seen something like that.

Is that the black board that lights up at the back when you cover it with grease markers?

My boyfriend wanted one....
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
    X