X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clueless, yet so delicate

I am soooooo sorry I hurt your feelings

Dude, How was I to know you were seriously asking if we sold 'X' when you were leaning on the counter, and had to move a pile of 'X' to lean more comfortably? or the fact we had 8' linear feet of 'X' 4' to my left, in a very distinctive packaging btw. in your line of sight?

My caring, though, is somewhat diminished by my amazement you have made it alive this far in life (around 25 yrs!!).

keep on trucking dude, hope to see you again (without any sort of body cast) promise to be more sensitive to your feelings.
    “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.”
    ― Bertrand Russell

Sheesh ... I have had occasional brainfarts where I am standing next to something and asking about it, but at least I have the grace to blush bright red and apologize for being blind...
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Yes, but then you aren't an SC, AD.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

On more than one occasion, I have asked questions about something while standing right next to a large sign answering said questions.

My usual response is to point at the sign, and say--"Gee, someone should put a sign there! That was everyone but a total idiot could read the answer for themselves!"
        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
        X