Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In which, I am confused for a psychic.

Background: I work for a factory that makes bespoke parts for customers - nothing is off the shelf and must be made from scratch. Lead times can be 4-6 weeks, depending on delivery of bulk plastic etc.

I get an email from a customer, asking when she can expect delivery of an order.

I reply: "Sorry, I don't appear to have that order on our system, do you know when you placed it and to which email address it was sent?"

Cust: "Oh, I haven't placed it yet, but I wanted to know when I could have it."

Me: "Umm, okay, what did you want to order?"

Cust: "It's written on the purchase order??!!"

Me: "Yes madam, but we are not in possession of your purchase order. Y'know, because you haven't sent it yet?"

Cust: "Oh. I'll come back to you."

Me: "Have a nice day now!"

Not sucky, but definitely a brain burp
    There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Thank you for calling ur screw co, Karnac speaking...
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
    X