Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The almostcreamcake customers-nutty but nice...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The almostcreamcake customers-nutty but nice...

Every now and then,we get the odd customer who is friendly,happy,polite,otherwise all round good egg...but does something that makes you think 'Did I hear that right or I have a sudden visit from the ?'
    Take our customers the other day.Auntie/two nieces(about 11/12) and nephew(about 8/9).

Nephew,once he'd zapped us with his Space Zapper a couple of times and having agreed it was a delightful weapon of death,he quietly amused himself
    Nieces were friendly,well-behaved,tried on the clothes and even replaced them back on the hangers

On trying on the scarf with skulls on,they weren't 'realistic enough,it needed to look like proper human skulls'.

On niece 1 trying on the top,all I got to hear from the fitting room from Aunt was 'It's a good job you've got boobs like your mum and not like your auntie'.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Trust me, that can be an issue when trying on clothes. And girls these days tend to develop young.

Comment

Working...
    X