This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my defence...

I had the sinus attack from hell, and could barely see for the pounding headache I had.

However, this is a first.

I went to do a grocery shop on the Thursday before Easter. It was all the household contribution to a large gathering of friends.

My main contribution was to be a pavlova and nibbles.

Guess who walked out of the supermarket without the bag holding the eggwhites, cream and fruit? Yup, it was me. I figure it was going to be a pretty meagre pav without it (in other words, air...) , so I had to go back and retrieve it.

I love my local Big Fresh staff - it was at the service desk ready for me to take it.

We all do stuff like that from time to time. One weekend last summer my sisters and I were out cruising around our favorite area of the city, stopped at the local co-op and bought a bunch of stuff (mostly groceries). They have chairs & tables out front where you can sit and eat/drink, so we sat there a while with drinks we'd bought inside.

Left, got on the bus, and were almost home when we realized we'd left a bag hanging on the back of a chair at the store. I had to get off the bus, catch one going the other way, and call the store to make sure it was actually still there. It was
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Glad both of you got the bags of stuff back!

(Also, sorry you had that headache, LesserSouthernFroglet. )
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
      X