X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken..?

This one just made me very ..

I was sitting in nail salon waiting my turn to get my eyebrows waxed (fun fun!!) and one of the girls picks up her cell and starts to dial.

I then hear her say the following: "My name is *name* I ordered a 25 piece chicken and I wanted it ready at 6" *pause* "Oh ok. Well, I was just wondering if the order was really going to be ready at 6?" *pause* ( I look at my watch at this point and its 4:35!!!) "Oh really? *sad sounding* But I wanted to go get it now......" *

So she ordered chicken to be ready at 6 but wants it ready for pick up at 4:30?

She wasnt sucky at all..she just confused the hell out of me..

This does not compute. I think my brain just pulled a Blue Screen of Death on me...
    Last edited by Nashida; 11-09-2008, 05:27 PM. Reason: BLUE. I meant BLUE.

Comment

Apparently she had been looking forward to her two-hour-warmer-drawer chicken for dinner and decided to get it now while it's nice and hot and fresh instead ... or something.

Comment

Trust me, that happens a LOT more often than you'd think.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

This is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the title.
          The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Tim! Hi, Tim! *Waves at Tim*
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Tim's actually the first thing I thought too...

Anyway, Daylight Savings just happened, maybe the brain burp is big enough that she still hasn't set her clock back?
              Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Comment

Working...
              X