X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gods, you're tall!

Crap! Crap!... I mean... 'Princess words!'
    A 'guest' caught me off guard tonight while I was busy restocking... something...
    'guest' comes up behind me, pushing a stroller, and suddenly blurts the title to the thread.
    And I, already mindless from repetitive work for the night, blurted, "Thanks...?"
    "I call murder on that!"

I dye my hair a lot, it's currently purple and pink.
    I have customers come in and say, "Your hair is purple!"

Yes ... I know this.

Comment

See now that's just hot.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Yeah
        I can totally relate
        or at least... TTO can
        He's 6'10"....
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I'll get the "you're tall" thing sometimes, even though I'm only six-one, six-two.

The stupid little Mexican kid who blurted, "TĂş eres gordo!" (You're fat!) with this big shit-eating grin on his face, though, got a glare, and a "Y tĂş eres feo!" (And you're ugly!) in return.

Most of the time, though, I'll get people pointing out that my hair is going gray. My stock response: "And it gets worse when people point it out. Thank you SOOOO much." (said with jovial sarcasm)
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Maybe you guys are part cat:

http://xkcd.com/231/
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
              Maybe you guys are part cat:

http://xkcd.com/231/
              How did you know I'm furry?

I mean, in the way Robin Williams is furry... yes...
              *shifty eyes*
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                Yeah
                I can totally relate
                or at least... TTO can
                He's 6'10"....
                Me too, my SO is 6'7" and little old me is 5'....

When I tell people this they give me strange looks
                Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Heh. I have really long hair (past my butt) and whenever I leave it down, I always get some comment (usually from my CEO) along the lines of, "Wow, you have really long hair!"

I usually just smile and say thanks, but when the same people repeat the phrase week after week...just gets annoying. Next time, I want to look surprised, grab my hair, and say, "What?? When did that happen?"

People say the most obvious things...
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                    Heh. I have really long hair (past my butt) and whenever I leave it down, I always get some comment (usually from my CEO) along the lines of, "Wow, you have really long hair!"
                    My hair used to be just about that long, but I had to get it cut in June of last year due to a surgery. It is now back down to just below my shoulder blades. I usually wear it up in a clip, but on the rare occasion that I leave it down somebody always remarks on how long it is. Sorry folks, but this is not long. Give me another year or so--unless I shave it all off due to personal power surges!
                    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
                      My hair used to be just about that long, but I had to get it cut in June of last year due to a surgery. It is now back down to just below my shoulder blades. I usually wear it up in a clip, but on the rare occasion that I leave it down somebody always remarks on how long it is. Sorry folks, but this is not long. Give me another year or so--unless I shave it all off due to personal power surges!
                      If you're actively growing your hair out, check out the forums at www.longhairloom.com they've got good tips, and a great community for longhairs and those currently trying to grow their hair out. They've been my support from mid-back length til now!
                      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                      X