This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *blink blink*........OWWWWWW MY HEAD

So aparently my company needs some internal communication....I"m sitting in denver, waiting 3 days on a load out of here and if not for the fact they sent me for an empty trailer earlier today, this call may have worried me/made me wonder if a reason no loads have come. I can only imagine this would have turned out funnier had I not missed this call....
    "Hi Roadgypsy, this is Stephanie with CRST van expedited, we're wondering if you're still interested in our company, if you could give us a call back at......." I look out the window at the giant "CRST" stretched down the side of my trailer just in case I've been in a coma and dreamt the year and 2 months I've been here.......then laugh hysterically trying to wrap head around this WTF!...Now I have a headache.....

I think Agents Mulder and Scully need to be contacted on this case.
    Marvin: "Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cos I don't."

Krispy Kreme puts the "ugh" back in "doughnuts".

Comment

My family has an ongoing joke about my Dad's Prius. Anyone in the back seat is in a time rip. Dad & I can discuss anything (ANYthing!) and not five minutes later, someone in the back seat will say exactly the same thing!
      Me: "I think I just said that."
      Backseat: "I didn't hear you."
      Me: *to myself* "I know you didn't."
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
      X