This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appropriate Attire

Had a customer come into my employer yesterday wearing a t-shirt of a bare chested girl apparently in the throes of ecstasy. While he wasn't being especially sucky, our store regularly has families as customers. It would have been fine for say, clubbing or a rock concert, but I have to wonder if this guy thought things through before he came in.
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

This reminds me of an incident back when I was working at my first theatre. Lady comes up and asks if we can do something about someone with an offensive shirt. I ask what's on it and she says "It says 'Dead girls don't say no.'" I explained to her that while it was disgusting (despite having made that joke several times myself among friends ), as a movie theatre, we weren't really keen on censorship, so unless it was legally obscene, there wasn't much we could do about it. She wasn't happy, but she sorta understood.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

He wasn't being an asshole, so I left him alone. Still, it's a bit of a headscratcher moment.
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

That's one of those shirts that people put on to gain attention because they are attention whores.

Ignore it and they'll get peeved.
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I once had my 15 year old cousin and his friend stay the night (permission from the families etc). I had said we would be going to a bbq with my friends. I hadnt told them that a priest I knew would also be there, but that really wasnt important. My cousins friend showed up in a black t-shirt with "HORNY" across it in big gold letters

Needless to say I got him changed right quick, but who lets their kids go out like that! What was the kid thinking? That my friends would find that "cool" ?

Comment

My teen (at the time) daughter quit wearing a "BITE ME" t-shirt after I asked:
            "Where? And how hard?"

I later insisted she use a Sister Wives (band) t-shirt for a nightie... because it says on the back: "No Toms, no Harrys . . . and no Dicks"

bad bad daddy
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post

bad bad daddy
              if you were single I would so be slipping you my mother's phone number right now
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Oh doodzie! A fifth son! As long as you aren't living in or pleading the fifth, you're adapted. As for mama, I've been single for twenty years out of gibbering terror. ref: Christine Lavin "Victim-Volunteer". (and I have sung in the "Sensitive New Age Guys" choir.

Comment

There was a comedian who said people wear shirts like that to prove that their mother didn't dress them.
                  Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

sounds like he got it from tshirt hell?

and....
                    Dead girls don't say no.
                    ... not only did i laugh, but i started thinking of a classic Voltaire song "Dead Girls" where the refrain goes "Dead girls like me!"

Comment

I used to work in a grocery store in high school. Two shirts that I remember (The guys wearing them could only get a date if they bought one): The Busch beer logo with the line "To hell with your mountains, give me your busch" and the other had no logo, just the words, "Ok, no more Mr. nice guy. On your knees bitch!"

Did they really think this would impress somebody?
                      If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
                      --Woodrow Willson

Comment

They all (OP & etc) just need the t-shirts with the slogan "I'm with Stupid" and an arrow pointing down.

Comment

Working...
                        X