This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O RLY?

The magical "O RLY?" moment. XD Everyone's had one of these at work, when a customer says something that's just so overwhelmingly stupid, you have to work hard not to say it.

Had one yesterday; it was as cold as a witch's tit, with the temperature dropping to minus six. So many people I lost count, felt they had to inform me that the water (at the water and air machine) didn't work. It had frozen. This should be blindingly obvious, surely? Obviously not, cuz even when I put up a hurriedly written sign, people still kept coming to tell me and my collegue that the water didn't work.

People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

We kept on getting calls at work
    The roads are icy
    The roads are icy
    The roads are icy

No SH1T! You think we live in a windowless, sealed box? Anyhow we don't grit the roads anyhow, phone the council instead!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

One customer after another.

The parking lot is icy
      HEY-you better tell a manager, that parking lot is dangerous
      I nearly slipped in your parking lot! Thought you ougtta know!
      BLAHB LAH BLAH BLAHB ALH
      I can't get anything DONE if you continue to tell me every 3 seconds, once I already told one of the cart people, who was in the process of fixing it.

Jesus.

Comment

We had that, too. Despite the fact that it's the effing COUNCIL'S car park, and that they've already thrown down a ton of grit, there were still people whinging to us about it. -.-
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Ah, the NSS moment (No s**t Sherlock).

"The blade snapped off this lawnmower and now it won't cut the grass" is I think my favourite from the LBoD.
          "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Working...
          X