This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You KNOW im tired....

Im studying whilst listening to music on my laptop.

I get to the end of the page in my textbook, and instead of turning the page with my hand, I grab the mouse and start to scroll.....and it takes me almost a full minute to realize that the textbook page isnt going to turn by scrolling the computer mouse.....

Someone just smack me. Im on day 17 of no days off.

Quoth Amina516 View Post

Smackety smackety smack smack smack!

Carry on.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
      Im studying whilst listening to music on my laptop.

I get to the end of the page in my textbook, and instead of turning the page with my hand, I grab the mouse and start to scroll.....and it takes me almost a full minute to realize that the textbook page isnt going to turn by scrolling the computer mouse.....

My son just read your post and said not to feel bad. He has done the exact same thing.

Comment

you ever have those moments where youre asleep but barely, and you feel like youre awake doing things? ive had those "dreams" or thoughts, that when i go to the bathroom i'll find hallmark boxes in there like at work, or that there are registers in my house or whatever, its freaky.

Comment

Don't feel badly. Books were new technology once. They even had tech support when they were introduced:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQHX-SjgQvQ
          The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

I once picked up the phone and started dialing a number using the keypad on my keyboard. It didn't even click that the numbers were up the wrong way, I dialed the whole number and was confused why I still had a dial tone.

Comment

I have a laptop that the screen broke on, so when I need to use it I hook it up to my desktop monitor. I don't know how many times I have tried to use my desktop mouse or keyboard while on my laptop.
              I also have an old laptop (win 95) that I use just for writing stories in. I have a bad habit of writing when in a chat room. I keep typing what I want to say in chat in to the laptop, and sentences of my story into chat.

Comment

Working...
              X