Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where being a WaterBender would be very helpful...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where being a WaterBender would be very helpful...

Its raining today. /BG

I get into Wally World and am waiting patiently while an older greeting lady is wiping down a cart for the people in front of me. I look around, I see ALL the carts are wet. Usually happens when it rains. So,I grab a cart and pull it up when the people in front of me leave, and greeting lady grabs some paper towels and so do I and together we wipe down the cart to dry it off a little. I thank her and start to go when I see a woman who had been standing off to the side approach the greeter.

"WHERE ARE YOUR DRY CARTS?"

Ok, this is completely off topic, buuuuut:

Yay for The Last Airbender! Yay!

Comment

Quoth Bented View Post

YAY!!

Im waiting for it too!

Im pissed that James Cameron took the name Avatar though. I feel like they should have reserved it or something, even though Cameron has been trying to make that movie since the 90's.

Comment

I completely agree. I was so excited when I first heard about Avatar, then the harsh truth smacked me upside the head.

On the upside, it was only when I googled Avatar that I found out about The Last Airbender. A longer wait, but it soothed the pain of disappointment.

Comment

In that situation, I'd rather be an Earthbender. Why dry the cart when you can bend the ground under the person to remove them from the store?
          Marvin: "Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cos I don't."

Krispy Kreme puts the "ugh" back in "doughnuts".

Comment

Quoth Bented View Post
            Ok, this is completely off topic, buuuuut:

Make it another one who can't wait - I'm hoping it's quality is more the animated series and not The Ember Island Players

As far as the SC, I'd bend the water from the cart...make ice shards, and aim for her rear. That should get her out of the store quick!

Comment

Quoth TheComputerError View Post
              In that situation, I'd rather be an Earthbender. Why dry the cart when you can bend the ground under the person to remove them from the store?
              *snerk* *snort*
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I love you.

Lol.

Comment

Fire bender. Dry cart and roasted idiot.
                  How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                    Fire bender. Dry cart and roasted idiot.
                    I'd still go with Water bender. Especially if you learn how to Blood bend.
                    Those who are loudest about their qualifications, tend to have the least merit to their claims.

Comment

Or how about just Air bend and send the SC outside AND get the cart dry at the same time?
                      Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X