This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiery equals ?

It was Wednesday and we were rockin and rollin in the pizza place due to our 4.99 walk in special. No problems, just goin along like we do when this lady, perfectly nice (which is why this is not a suck but a fail)who comes in reads the menu for a few minutes and proceeds to order a fiery Hawaiian pizza and an Extravaganza,not on special by the way,but its her money and I get paid either way, and after the pizzas are made is when the WTF happens.

ME- Me
    BFL- Brain Fart Lady

BFL "excuse me, have ya'll made my pizza yet?"
    Me " Well yes Ma'am, were just waiting on the Extrav to come out and you're good to go."
    BFL_\- "well can you remake the Hawaiian pizza please, I didn't know fiery meant hot, and I cant have hot stuff!"
    ME- (with my brain crying, what the hell just happened?) "Sure we can Ma'am it will just be another 10 minutes and we'll keep the first one hot for you."

Now I cant really fault her for not realizing fiery meant hot as she pronounced it "furry" when ordering, but maybe,, just maybe the part about hot sauce and jalapenos could have been clues number three and four.
    She was really nice about it though, so it wasn't too bad,just made my head hurt a little!

I'm trying to imagine what she was hoping for on a "furry" pizza.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

I had that thought too, but it makes my brain hurt to think about it!

Comment

When I was a little kid people were offering ideas for what I could have for breakfast. (We were at my grandparents' place, so I got choices beyond "take it or leave it".) My uncle suggested "fuzzy doughnuts". Guess what I decided I wanted to eat... My mother was NOT amused with him, given that he had no thoughts on what "fuzzy doughnuts" could be.

Comment

see... I'd figure "fuzzy doughnuts" to be either the powdered sugar doughnuts, or maybe coconut ones....

that is a really odd euphemism if it is one...
          I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

It isn't. It's something random he said, because he was having fun with his niece, and didn't expect me to declare that I wanted them for breakfast. Not a good idea. If you make a suggestion like that, come up with something that they could be.

Comment

At least make something up! I can imagine the fit one of my girls would have if they were offered fuzzy doughnuts for breakfast only to be told "umm, yeah, about that..."

Comment

My uncle was hauling us around on a hay ride through the meadows and springs of his ranch in Callao. We were commenting on how the cattail spikes looked like hotdogs when he told my little brother (8) that they were hotdogs.

Mouthful of fluff!
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Dips View Post

I'm trying to imagine what she was hoping for on a "furry" pizza.
                  Does the Road Kill Cafe make pizza?
                  It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

If you leave the pizza on the counter for a week I'll bet it gets furry.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                    X