Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't need to be a "I'm going to make eggnog myself" to use freshly grated nutmeg instead of the old stuff. Or does the nutmeg float better on top of the stuff from cartons?

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
      You don't need to be a "I'm going to make eggnog myself" to use freshly grated nutmeg instead of the old stuff. Or does the nutmeg float better on top of the stuff from cartons?
      Couldn't tell you. I find the concept revolting, & it's not common in the part of the UK that I come from. I'm just hitting the high points as it was related to the crowd...
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        I guess a customer mentioning herbs when he sees your pentagram is better than the ones that scream "You're a Satanist!"
        Totally. I've gotten some odd comments but it has also started some awesome conversations.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
        X