This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not done helping you...

Had a customer with a 'brain burp' yesterday...

Customer comes in to pick up order of invoice books for her company. Five large boxes (the boxes that hold 10 packs of paper) worth of invoice books. Signs the receipt for them, rung through the till, everything OK. I load three boxes onto the cart and wheel them out to her vehicle, a four-door sedan. She opens the rear passenger-side door and I put the three boxes on the seat and say to her "There's two more boxes, I'll be right back." She nods and goes around to the driver's side.

I go back into the store, load the other two boxes, turn around and see the customer backing up. With the rear passenger-side door still open.

I run out and catch her in time, and the only thing she said was "Oh... right."

"Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

The makers of Gas-X need to invent a version that works on the brain!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
    X