Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You like the taste of metal, huh? Throat gettin' a little prickly?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You like the taste of metal, huh? Throat gettin' a little prickly?

Today, I witnessed something truly jaw-droppingly stupid.

I was making keys for hours on end, as I am wont to do on a Sunday. I step away from it during one particular lull in the activity at the desk, and go off to see what my coworkers are doing. I help assemble a bench for a moment and am called back to the key desk to make a key.

I arrive to find a cup of coffee, partially open, and still hot, sitting less than an inch away from my key machine.

Do you know what that implies? You could get metal shavings into your coffee. There are already billions of metal shavings strewn about the environment. Why in the name of the nonexistent seven hells would you place your open steaming coffee cup on top of a pile of metal key shavings, next to a machine that spews said shavings out like a half-hearted volcano?
    SC: "Are you new or something?"
    Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

The coffee is for their MiM. And they want that extra special taste for the jerk.

Comment

Put a little lead in his pencil?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Put a little lead in his pencil?
        No wonder half the managers out there act like they ate paint chips when they were kids.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X