This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's that white stuff??

I work at a fast food joint that serves mexican foods. the taco supreme on our menu comes with beef, lettuce, cheese, sour cream and tomatoes.
    Enter confused man.
    Me:Hello!
    CM: Hi...I'll have...uhhhh....a taco supreme with no mayo
    Me:
    CM: *sees look on my face* OH! I'm sorry I ment no yogurt
    Me:
    CM:.......whats the white stuff?
    Me:.....Sour cream...
    CM: Oh that makes sense....

Yeah I bet it does... Note: he was not mentally handicapped. He was a male nurse from a nearby retirement home on his break, therefore not slow or stupid in any way. I dont know what his problem was...
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Probably just having a "brain fart" day where the names of simple things escape the mind.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I just loved how he bashfully corrected "mayo" to "yogurt". Like when mayo is the wrong answer yogurt is the obvious next choice lol

Comment

... Old Timers disease is infectious?
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Could have been a long day and he was a bit brain fried.

I know that when I'm home after a particularly busy day at work, I have to double-proof my posts because I'll be substituting words left and right at seeming random.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

He had half-heimers similar to, but not as bad as ALLzheimers.
            GFY

Comment

... Boooooo~!
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I've went into a place called "Tire Discounters" (Three guesses what they sell, first two don't count)..."Yeah I am here to buy .. um.. you know they are round and go on your car..." I honestly could not remember the word Tire....
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                  I've went into a place called "Tire Discounters" (Three guesses what they sell, first two don't count)..."Yeah I am here to buy .. um.. you know they are round and go on your car..." I honestly could not remember the word Tire....
                  A quick fix would be, "guess what i'm here to buy"?
                  "Umm...tires"?
                  "YEAH! Tires! Wow ur good at this"!

If you feel dumb, turn it into a joke :3

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                    One time I grabbed a carton of ice cream from the freezer and my wife was in front of the silverware drawer...

Me: Can you grab me a...uhm...you know, the round thingy...you eat ice cream with it?
                    Wife: A spoon?
                    Me: YES!

I took my Dad out to eat at Hard Rock Cafe. I ordered fajitas and he was fascinated by them as I guess he had never had one or even seen one before (with the whole sizzling platter, etc.). I let him make one to try.

After we ate, on the way out, I asked him how he liked the place.

Dad: It was really good! I really liked your fajitas but...I think the cream cheese was a little off. It tasted sour.
                    Me: Dad...that was sour cream.
                    You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                      Probably just having a "brain fart" day where the names of simple things escape the mind.

Yeah, those suck. I once argued with a pizza delivery guy for 5 minutes about "keeping the change." I have him $23 to cover a $25 order. I ended up giving him $2 more, but he got stiffed for the tip. I couldn't "get" why it wouldn't work. I had about 2 hours of sleep in the past 3 days. As soon as I slept, I realized what I had done and called the store to apologize. Luckily, he delivered for me again later, so I was able to make it up to him, but I felt awful.

Comment

Quoth Caractacus_Potts View Post
                        One time I grabbed a carton of ice cream from the freezer and my wife was in front of the silverware drawer...

Me: Can you grab me a...uhm...you know, the round thingy...you eat ice cream with it?

I took my Dad out to eat at Hard Rock Cafe. I ordered fajitas and he was fascinated by them as I guess he had never had one or even seen one before (with the whole sizzling platter, etc.). I let him make one to try.

After we ate, on the way out, I asked him how he liked the place.

Dad: It was really good! I really liked your fajitas but...I think the cream cheese was a little off. It tasted sour.
                        Me: Dad...that was sour cream.
                        Wonder if he's related in some way to my former stepbrother, who went into the fridge one day and helped himself to what he thought were some cheese pellets wrapped up in aluminum foil.

He bit into one and told my Mom it tasted funny. She asked him what he had, he showed her and she almost had a heart attack.

He had bitten into a Preparation H suppository.

Needless to say, he didn't have to worry about hemmrhoids (sp?) of the mouth.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                          CM:.......whats the white stuff?
                          Weird Al has a song about that stuff... it's called 'The White Stuff'...

My next thought was, "...Semen...?"
                          I just hope it was a fish taco...
                          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                            Wonder if he's related in some way to my former stepbrother, who went into the fridge one day and helped himself to what he thought were some cheese pellets wrapped up in aluminum foil.

He bit into one and told my Mom it tasted funny. She asked him what he had, he showed her and she almost had a heart attack.

He had bitten into a Preparation H suppository.

Needless to say, he didn't have to worry about hemmrhoids (sp?) of the mouth.
                            Reminds me of a joke I heard where a woman was complaining to the pharmacist that her young son was spitting out his pills.

Pharmacist: (looks at medication) Maam, those are suppositories. They aren't meant to be swallowed like pills.

Woman: (sarcastic) Then what am I supposed to do? Shove them up his ass?
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Hehe are you related to Homer Simpson?

Comment

Working...
                              X