This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, I am the LAW!

So, I was filling up the security vehicle at the local gas station. I'm in full mall cop uniform radio, cuffs, etc. I see this car pull-up in front of the storefront and a skinny white guy with shaved head, white t-shirt down to his knees, baggy pants and big gold chain get out, along with a nicely dressed middle-aged woman. I can hear them arguing about something, she's asking for $ for the store, he's telling her "Ya can use yer own!" Then he looks over his shoulder and sees me. I'm willing our truck's ginormous gas tank to fill faster, as he keeps sneaking looks at me. He leaves the woman standing there huffing, struts over to me and asks

"YO! YOU A SHERIFF!?"

I told him sorry, no, I'm just mall security. He looked really startled and slunk back to the woman who had a pretty haughty look on her face now, and they went into the store.

I've no clue what he wanted me for, but come to think of it our uniforms are REALLY close to the local sheriff's. Kinda makes me worried now

Oh, and the gas total came to $105
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

LAAAAAAAAW! </Armand Assante>
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
    X