This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's how you use it that counts

A comment by a CW today reminded me of this from a while back.

When I first started with my current employers, we only sold condoms in 10 packs. One holiday weekend a young (20ish) gent came up to me and asked (rather sheepishly) if we sold condoms. I took him to the section and showed him our limited range.

He picked up a pack and said...

"Do you have any smaller?"

...There's no possible way to take that sentence that's not slightly insulting to him. Tell me, how red did he go after that comment hit the air?
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

I'll bet you don't hear that question very often in regard to that product.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Size-wise or count-wise?
        Count-wise : Sorry no we don't
        Size-wise : I'm terribly sorry sir
        Answers: $1
        Correct Answers: $2
        Answers that require thought: $5
        Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

"Sorry, sir, that's the only way they come. . ."

*snicker*

Comment

Quoth BuffySummers View Post
            "Sorry, sir, that's the only way they come. . ."

*snicker*
            ahahah....double entandre over here
            Answers: $1
            Correct Answers: $2
            Answers that require thought: $5
            Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Quoth Bunny the Veggie Slayer View Post
              "Do you have any smaller?"
              "Finger cots are in the first aid aisle, sir."
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

lol. Having a hard time not giggling out loud. Working in a call center, that can cause issues. But ooo, thats funny. Gah, really funny and trying not to laugh does not bode well for the tear ducts.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  "Finger cots are in the first aid aisle, sir."
                  You know, I can never look at those things without snickering.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

My hubby tells the story of a conversation that happened between him and his father once. His father used to say "It's not the depth of the well or the length of the rope, but how you dangle the bucket." After hearing this many times, hubby responded, "but the bucket at least has to reach the water."
                    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Egh, finger condoms.
                      Had to wear one at work when I cut my finger, K went to get one for me and was like "Bahaha I'm getting Zombiequeen a condom! She's a girl mahahahahaha!"
                      I was thoroughly entertained when I wiggled my finger and made everyone giggle/shudder uncomfortably.
                      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

This reminds me a time I put one over on a coworker of mine. It was over the phone.

Coworker: Grocery Dept, **** speaking.
                        Me: Yea bro, uhhhh I was wondering if had any uhhhh y'know extra small condoms?
                        C: (Doing an amazing job of not laughing) One second, I'll check for you.
                        *two minutes later*
                        C: Sorry, looks like the regulars are the smallest we have.
                        M: Awww man, I was sure you guys would have em. Mind if I ask where you buy yours?
                        C: Ummmm, idk to be quite honest, other store seems to have a good variety.
                        M: But you haven't bought them there yourself?
                        C: Can't say that I have.
                        M: Ok, well thanks for your help bro.

The next day he tells everyone the story and I completely lost it. He figured out it was me quick enough....ahhh good memories.

Comment

Working...
                        X