This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short but slightly funny

Not particularly sucky, but it still made me laugh.

The setup: I'm at my Artist Alley table at a small anime con. One of the things I had displayed was a portrait showing the same person painted in three different styles, hoping to drum up some commissions for something similar.

One guy takes a look at the piece and asks. "So, is this a picture of that one guy transforming, or what?"

...It was a self-portrait. I'm not a guy.

And the runners-up would the multiple people who looked at the portrait, with the subject sitting right next to it, wearing the same hat, glasses and hairdo as in the picture, and asked what anime that character was from...
    Random Doctor Who quote:
    "I'm sorry about your coccyx, too, Miss Grant."

I has a gallery: deviantART gallery.
    I also has a "funny" blog: Aqu Improves Her Craft

Umm....Wow. Yep, special people those!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Hmm I might have to say it, and I am sorry. This needs pictures for us to gage..in other words ... "This thread needs pictures." *ducks* don't shoot me!
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        Hmm I might have to say it, and I am sorry. This needs pictures for us to gage..in other words ... "This thread needs pictures." *ducks* don't shoot me!
        At least nobody said "tits or GTFO" ...

Anyway, click the link in my sig, and the pic in question will be staring right at you.
        Random Doctor Who quote:
        "I'm sorry about your coccyx, too, Miss Grant."

I has a gallery: deviantART gallery.
        I also has a "funny" blog: Aqu Improves Her Craft

Comment

Quoth aqutalion View Post
          And the runners-up would the multiple people who looked at the portrait, with the subject sitting right next to it, wearing the same hat, glasses and hairdo as in the picture, and asked what anime that character was from...
          I wonder if those asking which anime character also thought that you were dressed as that anime character?
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

But.... it doesn't look male at all. It is obviously female. Which as we're all aware is very common with that style.

Really? I mean... reeeeally?

Comment

Working...
            X