This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy Day at the Bank

So it's a busy Friday afternoon at the bank. We are one of the busiest branches in the district and have a high turnover rate, so we are always short handed it seems. This day was no different and we were 2 people short this time. So guess who got to work drive through? If you guessed me, grab yourself a cookie because your correct! 190 transactions in a 6 1/2 hour shift.

I finally get enough of a break and grab a quick drink when I see a lady pull up in lane 2 out of 3. She sends in her tube, and I turn on the camera to greet her. Now the Camera in lane 2 normally is so dark that you can't even tell who or what is there but for some reason this time, it's perfectly clear and pointed perfectly so I can see in her car. What am I greeted to when I turn on the camera? Why this woman has her shirt up, no bra at all, and is putting on deodorant! Yeah I get a full camera few of this ladies boob.

I quickly turn off the camera and precede to and thankfully there was no one in the lobby at that very moment. I don't quite understand why this woman didn't think "you know there's a camera right there, I might want to stay dressed" but she didn't. At least I got a good laugh out of the deal, but I still need some to get the image out of my head.

Pardon me ma'am. Are you aware that the camera pointing at you is visible to patrons in the lobby?

Comment

Quoth Teskeria View Post
      Pardon me ma'am. Are you aware that the camera pointing at you is visible to patrons in the lobby?
      Ooh, should have said that!

And who doesn't know the cameras are there? I thought that was a given!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

She was putting on deodorant while waiting at the bank drive through?

I've heard of multi-tasking, but this is ridiculous.

Me? I don't know what I would have said, but it probably would have been something that got me in trouble.
        Women can do anything men can.
        But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
        Maxine

Comment

Silly me. I always wear a bra, tank top and regular shirt...and touch up the deodorant BEFORE I leave the apartment.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

We have CDs here. We don't want to see your Cs or Ds.

Comment

Quoth Sparky View Post
              Me? I don't know what I would have said, but it probably would have been something that got me in trouble.
              "hey Mrs, if you're selling those puppies I'll have the one with the pink nose" ?
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Wow...I'm so sorry.... I was saving this in case another guy forgot to zip up on a day he went commando but you need it more *hands over a bottle of *
                Answers: $1
                Correct Answers: $2
                Answers that require thought: $5
                Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                  "hey Mrs, if you're selling those puppies I'll have the one with the pink nose" ?
                  I need a new keyboard.... damn Barcardi!
                  I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Sparky View Post
                    She was putting on deodorant while waiting at the bank drive through?

I've heard of multi-tasking, but this is ridiculous.

You'd be shocked. I've seen people all chowing down on a Pizza, a lady who was changing a diaper on her kid, I've seen men fondling their women... It's almost a game now to see what you get.

This wasn't the worst. About a month ago a guy came in through the drive through and was shirtless and fondling his Moobs. Yeah, like full out fondling.

I guess a few years ago some guy came through the drive though stark naked and was playing with himself. Yeah SOOOOOOO glad that was before my time. His accounts were closed out (he had a LOT of money too) and he was banned from the bank. Now that would have made me sick.

Quoth hornet95 View Post

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                    Um, I'll pass. Even as a female I can enjoy looking at another woman and no, not even in as a stripper. No that you!

Quoth Kisa View Post
                    Wow...I'm so sorry.... I was saving this in case another guy forgot to zip up on a day he went commando but you need it more *hands over a bottle of *
                    Thanks! I need a bunch of this stuff to hide in the back room.

Comment

Quoth hornet95 View Post
                      DDs work for you?
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                      X