This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you seriously asking me that?

I have been collecting SC stories for about a week now. I've been on vacation!! So expect a lot of my posts to be coming in over the next day or so. I was trying to post them while I was on vacation but my brain was in "relax" mode and blue screened after the first few sentences. My deepest and most heartfelt apologies to those of you who enjoy my posts

Last night at work, I heard 3 people ask the same question. "Are you open"? Well...I dunno. The lights are on, the menu board is lit up, Coworker A greeted you with "Hi can I take your order?" and the "Drive Thru Open" sign is on.

Either we're open, or we decided to mess with you because we are evil evil people who love staying at work 3 hours past close to get a good laugh teasing innocent customers. We could go home and sleep in our warm, cozy beds in our warm, comfy pajamas but we would much rather be at work in our uniforms! Am I right or am I right??!!
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

I always say the same thing to the "are you open?" Question. "I wouldn't be talking to you if we weren't!" In a super bubbly giggly cheerleader like voice. I pull it off surprisingly well and it always makes them laugh. Then again at that time in the morning it's always college students anyway.

Comment

Working...
    X