This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was obvious...apparently I was wrong

I have been collecting SC stories for about a week now. I've been on vacation!! So expect a lot of my posts to be coming in over the next day or so. I was trying to post them while I was on vacation but my brain was in "relax" mode and blue screened after the first few sentences. My deepest and most heartfelt apologies to those of you who enjoy my posts

Yesterday....this morning rather, a guy pulled up to the speaker and, right off the bat, asked Coworker A a question. Do you sell tacos? Note: I work at a fast food joint called "Taco Place"......

Guy: Do you sell tacos here?
    CA: ....yes......
    Guy: Oh! That makes sense. Taco Place selling tacos......haha...

When he pulled up, he was in his 40's and was visably embarassed. Didn't seem drunk though.... Taco Place selling tacos, Burger King selling burgers....who woulda thunk it?
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Quoth Kisa View Post
    My deepest and most heartfelt apologies to those of you who enjoy my posts
    We both forgive you.

Next thing you're going to tell us is that Pizza Hut serves pizza.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      Next thing you're going to tell us is that Pizza Hut serves pizza.
      The she'll tell us they have home delivery.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

And guess what? You might want to sit down fot this one. Outback Steakhouse sells STEAKS!!
        Answers: $1
        Correct Answers: $2
        Answers that require thought: $5
        Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
          And guess what? You might want to sit down fot this one. Outback Steakhouse sells STEAKS!!
          No! Say it ain't so! Here I thought they sold Outback's.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
            Holy crap MIND BLOWN!
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
              You mean they don't sell houses made out of stakes?

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                Here and I thought they had all the inventory that isn't on the sales floor, controlled like vampires.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

And Kentucky Fried Chicken sells ... wait for it ... CHICKEN!

Poor guy. Everybody gets a brain fart now and then, and usually at the most embarrassing times.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Waffle House sells............pancakes (ok, and waffles)
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm....chicken & waffles.........mmmmmmmmmmm </homer>

GD it now you're making me hungry x.x
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm....chicken & waffles.........mmmmmmmmmmm </homer>
                        More chicken and waffles!
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Please don't tell me Ihop sells pancakes.

Or that Dairy Queen qualifies as an ice cream parlour.
                          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

We get that all the time. People call the pizza line and ask if they can order a pizza. I've always wanted to give a smartass reply like "Oh I'm sorry, we only serve chicken" or something. We all have brain farts, I guess. Oh well.
                            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
                              We get that all the time. People call the pizza line and ask if they can order a pizza. I've always wanted to give a smartass reply like "Oh I'm sorry, we only serve chicken" or something. We all have brain farts, I guess. Oh well.
                              That might backfire. I had a BBQ chicken pizza last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X