This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've tried looking, now try seeing.

I was in staples recently getting a document bound so I had a couple of minutes to kill while they did their thing.

I amble up to the post it note section (I have no idea why but it's always a draw...) and a woman asks me if I work there. It wouldn't be so bad if my clothes actually looked like anything that a staples employee would wear but brown trousers and a black polo shirt with RNLI written on it should be a bit of a clue that I do not infact work there.

I simply shook my head and meandered off to let her carry on with her confusion (there were around 5-8 staff milling about in various places, including 3 at the front desk so it wasn't exactly hard work to find one!).
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

The more i think about this, the more I laugh. Every time I go into one of those office supply stores, I it doesn't take long for someone to ask me, "Can I help you find anything?" I don't know just how stealthy these other people are that come in and don't get help shortly, but insist on asking random people if they work there.

Comment

Working...
    X